Monday, August 25, 2014

My Compaq Mini CQ110 won`t start/boot up - Here is the solution



Ok guys, so long story short: a few days ago my Compaq Mini got stuck at boot and no matter how many times I rebooted it or plug in/out the charger, mess with the battery, still no signs that he would want to boot normally.

First I thought to go at some service to fix my little problem. But at a second thought, I decided to
give it a try and do a little research on google.

I didn`t found my solution in some article, like the one you read right now, so I red and red comm after comm until I found one suggestion: to unplug the inbuild web camera.

Rather than throwing my money away at that service, I gave it a try and, abracadabra, it worked.

My little yet efficient Mini booted up normally and I saved some pocket money too.

So, this is what you will have to do. I`m gonna take pictures and it`s gonna` be reaaly easy for you to get it done.

-Step 1: locate the problem place.

-Step 2: Using your fingernails or some sharp object, carefully remove the black frame.




-Step 3: Unplug the camera.



Aand that`s it. Now you put back the black frame and your beloved Compaq Mini will boot up normally like mine did.


No comments:

Post a Comment