Sunday, June 2, 2013

Alliance ROM review for samsung galaxy s2 - why I love this custom rom




Hello guys to my first article on this blog. I`m gonna talk today and present you the Alliance custom rom that I`m using on my Samsung galaxy S2. So, let`s begin.

First of all, if you read this now, you probably know about custom roms, and I supose that you already using one on your smartphone right now, so I`m gonna skip the part where I`m explaining noob stuff. =)

Here you have some screenshots. I`ll describe each one as you read.


This is the main homescreen. I played a little with the ROM Customizer application that comes with this custom rom and I changed my normal icons with the galaxy s4 icons, also the color of the battery is modified, the clock, and I`m using Nova launcher prime.


Here is the menu, that is TRANSPARENT. Yeah, transparent. I think it looks so good and futuristic and also classy and elegant. =) Yeah, yeah, I`m a design freak, a perfectionist and I care about details.

As you can see, this custom rom is based on 4.1.2 and I have to confess the battery life on this rom is absolutelly GREAT !

Here is the notification drawer, it`s also modified, as you can see, the colors are only black and white. Yeah, maybe you think is boring, but you can change every color of the every single part of this rom. Also, if you look closely, you can see that I removed the operator`s name from down bellow of the notification drawer, and yeah, you have this option also.



 Here is the dialer, that is also, transparent. Like like like !






Aand this is the Rom customizer application that I was telling you about. You can select what lockscreen you prefer the most and you can download new mods and you can modify with this little guy almoust anything in this great custom rom.

Final notes and recomandations:

- When you install this rom, don`t forget to do a clean install, and by this I mean to wipe data, cache, format system, format dalvid cache, cuz` otherwise something MAY go wrong.

- This rom is also great for games, it doesn`t freeze, lag etc.

- It has tons of options so read a little about android before you dive in and install this rom. The greatest and complete informations you can find here, on XDA developers.

Aa, I almoust forgot. Here is the link to the thread of this rom. =) HERE

Sharing is caring guys so show a little love by sharing this post to the other android geeks like you. Thank you !















3 comments: